Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Did you know?

I usually hate those words especially when they come from a parent. Because usually I'm about to hear about something that either I should have know about or something I wish I didn't know about. I just got one of those phone calls about something that "happened" at camp last year. Well I had no clue what they were talking about and it was the first time I had ever heard of it. Well that just gives loads of confidence to parents that the "so called leader" had no clue what the kids were really doing! Wow unchurched kids doing something that was bad, who would have thought that would happen! Well pray for us this next week, we are taking some of those same bad kids back to camp with us this year! Hopefully they won't be smoking pot again this year, or if they do maybe we will get the chance to catch them and have a teachable moment! Well have fun...we will!

No comments: