Friday, July 07, 2006

Bikes & More


I've ridden twice this week so far about 50 miles between the two rides. Tomorrow I'm going out for 3-4 hours in the morning with my buddy. We are getting ready for Hotter than Hell in Witchita Falls in August so we have to get our bodies ready to stay on the bike for 5 hours or more. I'm not sure a fanny was meant to stay on a little seat for that long but you do what you have to. The good thing is that I feel good when I'm done, so there is something to be said for that.

I was reading something today about this guy who decided to take a picture a day for the whole year and record his thoughts about the picture, so starting September maybe that's what I will do with my blog....who knows but it was intriguing to me...we will see what happens. Let me know if you think it's a good idea!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea. And I think Kelsey is looking more and more like Kristen. And I think that 5 hours on a bike seat is a wedgy requiring Gold Bond waiting to happen.

Rodney Huffty said...

I love how you got wedgy and goldbond in the same sentence! The guys on our summer staff session would be proud.