Saturday, November 12, 2005

I'm such a klutz

Okay for the second time in one week, I've posted something and then erased the whole stupid thing and it was really good. What is up with that, I know I'm not completely stupid but I'm starting to feel like I'm a little challenged with technology!

I'm in Colorado where it was snowing this afternoon...I left Oklahoma where it was 81 degrees and now I'm in the snow...that is just wierd. I like the snow as long as it's not yellow, and if it is yellow I hope I'm the one who got to make it yellow. There really is something deeply satisfying about peeing in the snow. I don't know if it's a desire to mark your territory or if it just feels good to pee in the cold, but I like it, I liiike it alot! I guess that probably tells you more about me than you want to know.

Well happy sunday and sleep well.......

No comments: