Monday, January 23, 2006

I'll do better....yeh right

Well I've been pretty terrible of late keeping this thing up to date. Not that anyone besides Kevin actually reads it, but I'll try and be a little bit more consistant. We start club again tonight for the spring semester, so hope that all goes well. We are doing a theme this semester on "signs", a loose take off from the movie, actually very loosely. Tonight is tinfoil night so that should be fun and next week is greek night. Well have a great day and think too hard about any one thing!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I hope the tin foil goes well tonight. You're right, I am the only one who reads this thing.

rocketbird said...

Hey, I didn't even know you had one otherwise I'd be commenting away. That is, whenever I think of something to say...