Thursday, January 26, 2006

Anyone can post and dizzy bats

Okay thanks to tiffany, I think, I've changed it so that anyone can post. So you don't have to have your on blog site anymore, sorry about that I didn't know it was set up that way. I'm still fairly new to this whole thing and I still don't' know how to use everything. I'm still trying to figure out how you link other people's blog to your own but no luck. So if someone wants to educate me you are more than welcome. Thanks for letting me know you read this, it makes me want to think of more stupid things to think about. You have created a monster!!!!!!!

I went to my first OKC Hornet's basketball game last night against the spurs and I got picked to do the dizzy bat spin on the count in the fourth quarter. I just want you to know that I made all youth workers proud, I make a complete fool of myself and the place was laughing their heads off it felt good. Oh by the way I won, after a few good falls!

2 comments:

Kevin said...

all that youth ministry experience behind you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for fixing the comments! Yeah for dizzy bats--and winning!