Sunday, January 08, 2006

Going to NFL!


Well it's time for the Longhorn nation to mourn. The reason for the national championship is heading the the NFL. Can't blame him, because you never know with just one hit taking all it away. It's hard to be mad at him, since he is the reason they won the first National title in 35 years, but it is sad. I will miss seeing him run pass, by, and through people in a texas uniform. Oklahoma fans are thanking the football gods for this one, now they have a chance again. I feel sorry for the quaterback that now has to start. Following Young will be no easy task. Well it was great while it lasted and I will enjoy seeing him in the NFL. I think I will pick him for my fanasty team! I had Vick this year and he did pretty well for me...I won the super bowl, and I think young is much better than Vick! Well the parties over, but life will go on. Good luck Vince!

No comments: