Sunday, January 14, 2007

Cold & Icy

Well we had another major storm blow through our area this weekend. Everything got canceled. Church, sporting events, pretty much all of it. So we have been at home for the last few days, which for us is a rarity. We didn't even go out for lunch or dinner this weekend! That has to be a record or something. But it has been good. I've actually started watching 24, someone gave me the first series and I've been watching it the last few days and I have to say I like it! I think I have joined the millions and given in the to the addiction of 24. Well I think we should be able to get out of the house tomorrow. The girls have loved it, because the ice makes much better sledding on the hill by our house than the snow did! Well I have to get back to 24.

1 comment:

Andy Rodriguez said...

welcome to the world of 24. I love it! I understand about the storms! I have never seen anything like this. And I do not like it!