Tuesday, January 01, 2008

No one will see it

Although I'm sure no one will see this now I thought I would start again and see if I can do a better job of keeping it up. I think I'm going to set a weekly reminder fro myself to go online and write something and see if I can at least keep it up for a year. If I do at least half of those I will still have completed mroe than I did this last year! I'm getting ready to run my first marathon in the next 12 days at Disney World. I have no idea if I can actually do this or not but I'm goign to try. The longest I've been able to run up to this point is like 17 miles because of time and injuries but I want to still do it. I gave myself until I was 40 well I turn 39 this year, so I want to make sure and do it. I'm scared and a little bit intimidated by the distance but hopefully I will just keep putting one foot in front of the other and be able to finish. Well take care and happy new year to myself, since I have offically ran the few people who actually read this off!

1 comment:

hoose said...

i found it, but you already missed your weekly goal. i guess since you ran a marathon that counts for something though. hoorah