Thursday, April 20, 2006

I got nothing

I feel like I should write something just because I want to keep being somewhat consistent with updating this thing. But I'm not sure I have much to report. I just got back from Trail West which is YL's family camp up in Buena Vista, CO. I was up there for a training about the summer. The whole family is going to be spending the month of June at this camp. I'm going to be the summer staff coordinator for the month of June. Basically I'm in charge of shepharding and encouraging the college kids that come and volunteer a month of their summer to help us run some of the program at this camp. Two folks from McKinney are coming up, so that will be fun to have some familiar faces from the past along with us for the summer. But other than that news I don't have much. I run this half marathon in a little over a week and I'm totally not ready for it, so please pray for endurance and pain free running. Well gotta go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rodney! I heard that Jake and Kristi are going to hanging out with you this summer! i'm pretty jealous! Tell your family I say hello and hopefully i'll get to see y'all sometime this summer. I'm going to be the H.S. intern at church so i'll be home all summer. Well, I hope that you have an amazing weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am shamed to not be joining you this summer. The siryn call of money and bills has beckoned me away. Our paths will cross again rodney huffty, mark my words.