Monday, March 27, 2006

my leg's hurt

I'm training for another half-marathon here in OKC at the end of April and my leg's hurt. That's pretty normal I guess, but it makes me feel old! Especially when I'm walking around at night and my knees sound like they are fireworks going off with all the poping! Well I guess it happens to everyone. The good thing is that the runs are getting a little bit easier to complete, they are still hard, but I can tell my stamina is increasing, so I'm thankful for that. So hopefully this is motivation for all you slackers to get off your butts and do some exercise, because most everyone that reads this blog is younger than me. So take it from the old man, get moving. Congrats to Sarah Soule for Completing the LA Marathon, way to go girl. Maybe someday that will be me.......probably not!

Oh by the way, I got a new computer...hopefully this one won't walk away with someone else!

Glo Nite is tonight! It should be fun...have a happy day and don't eat too many bugs!

2 comments:

Andy Rodriguez said...

I was training for a half marathon in OKC in April as well, but I got IBTS and my knees became unfunctional. I highly doubt i will be ready by the time the race comes. Glad you hear you got a new computer. Sorry about the loss!

Anonymous said...

My favorite qoute of this entry: "the runs are getting a little bit easier to complete..." :-) Aren't "the runs" usually easier?